The CALIMA is the new thermal and all-round giant at Robbe. It has various attachable wing- or tiplets and is therefore easily variable in its wingspan (3800/4300 mm).
It can thus be adapted to different conditions and requirements of the pilot. The pendulum elevator is simply held in place by magnets on the fuselage on the connector. The PNP version comes with pre-installed servos, electrical connectors and original multilocks for wing protection. The flight characteristics can be described as extremely smooth.
The CALIMA can be flown as a slow thermal sniffer or as an allrounder with a little more speed. The fully covered wings are made of styrofoam, fibreglass layers, abachi planking and a carbon fibre reinforced spar. The ratio of weight and strength has been optimally achieved. The CALIMA is suitable for beginners as well as for advanced model pilots.
- Model CALIMA ARF, ready covered with Oracover
- painted GFRP/CFRP fuselage
- Elevator made of balsa with carbon/magnet plug connection
- Round steel plug for main wing and extension wing
- Ro-Power Torque 4226-570 engine built-in
- 6x FS 277 MG servos built-in
- Turbospinner 45/6mm mounted
- Folding propeller 14×8″ mounted
- extension wires
- Small parts (rudder horns, rods, clevis, covers, etc.)
- Instructions in German/English/French
|Flight weight approx. (g):||4700|
|Rec. engine:||RO-POWER TORQUE 4226-570 (enthalten)|
|Rec. Battery:||4-5S/4000-5000mAh LiXX|
|Version:||PNP – PLUG N PLAY|