Electronic ON/OFF transmitter controlled switch with voltage regulation. Infinitely adjustable switch point and switching direction.
Programmable deep discharge protection with automatic low-voltage cutoff as well as failsafe cutoff function for incorrect or missing receiver impulses.
Two optocouplers for separation of receiver and power circuitry.
|Electronic switch||yes, remote switch|
|Dual power supply||no|
|Voltage regulator||yes, to 5.5V|
- Connection battery (Bat.In): MPX plug, approx. 12cm (4.7in) cable
- Receiver connection (Rec.) JR socket, approx. 37cm (14.57in) cable
- Consumer connection (Out): JR socket, approx. 28cm (11in) cable
- Ignition switch for engine driven airplanes,
- switching of lighting systems,
- switching of fuel pumps, …
1 DPSI Micro RCS RV (MPX) remote switch, 1 vibration insulator, 2 washers, 2 screws, 1 drilling template and 1 quick reference guide.
Hint: Due to the safety functions of the DPSI Micro RCS HighSpeed servos (e. g. Futaba HS with 7ms pulse rate) will be detected as corrupt, switching on is not possible. That’s why a RCS will not work at HS outputs. The safety function detects an error when the pulse rate is smaller than 10ms.