The R7006SB receiver features bi-directional communication with a FASSTest Futaba transmitter using the S.BUS2 port. Using the S.BUS2 port an impressive array of telemetry sensors may be utilized. It also includes both standard PWM output ports (1-6ch) and S.BUS output ports. The R7006SB can also be switched to the FASST (Multi-ch/7-ch) System.
- FAASTest 2.4GHz (18ch / 12ch mode)
- FASST 2.4GHz (Multi-channels / 7ch mode)
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- High Voltage
- Plus 6 normal channels
Battery F/S Voltage:
- FASSTest – It sets up with the transmitter
- FASST – 3.8V
- Size: 22.5 x 38.1 x 12.2 mm
- Weight: 8.5 g
- Power requirement: 3.7V to 7.4V (Voltage range: 3.5 to 8.4V)
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.