For the sport and club pilot looking to transition from a foam to balsa aircraft, the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale P-47 Thunderbolt delivers a true Plug-N-Play® completion replica model of one of the most popular WWII warbirds ever modeled. Foam RC pilots will be familiar with the P-47 brushless outrunner power system, wide variety of battery options and easy field assembly, while the all-wood airframe is finished in genuine UltraCote® that’s long lasting and easy to maintain.
The Fun Scale P-47 Thunderbolt is crafted from the ground up to be the perfect first balsa aircraft for foam pilots looking to step up into the scale world of RC warbirds. As a Plug-N-Play completion level, the P-47 Thunderbolt broadens its appeal for first time balsa
In The Box
- (1) Fun Scale P-47 Thunderbolt PNP
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian 60 Amp Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) 4250-600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) 14×12 Wood Electric Propeller (included)
- (4) Spektrum A391 39 gram Digital Servo (installed)
- (1) Main Retractable Landing Gear (installed)
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Full-range, 6+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- (1) 4S 14.8V to 6S* 22.2V 4000-5000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
- *6S (22.2V) LiPo battery requires a 12×8 propeller. The included 14×12 wood propeller is for 4S (14.8V) LiPo battery operation.
pilots and balsa enthusiasts looking for a plane with high play value and low assembly time.