During World War II, Fairchild PT-19s turned thousands of raw recruits into combat-ready fighter pilots. PT-19s were a critical part of the primary flight-training program, hence one of the most widely manufactured aircraft. Although not a trainer, RC pilots with a bit of time behind the sticks will love how the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP handles in the air.
Foam RC pilots will be familiar with the PT-19 brushless outrunner power system, enjoy a wide variety of battery options, and easy field assembly. The all-wood airframe is finished in genuine UltraCote® film that’s long-lasting and easy to maintain. Modern and innovative Spektrum electronics will bring the PT-19 to life and allow you to fly it how you want, from sport aerobatics to touch-n-go practice. The new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP features outstanding sport-plane flying characteristics at a great value.
In The Box
- (1) Hangar 9 PT-19 PNP
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian 60 Amp Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) 4250-600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (4) Spektrum A391 39g Digital Servo (installed)
- (1) 14×8.5 Wood Electric Propeller
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Full-range, 6+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- (1) 4S 14.8V to 6S* 22.2V 2200-5000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
- *6S (22.2V) LiPo battery requires a 12x6E propeller. The included 14×8.5 wood propeller is for 4S (14.8V) LiPo battery operation.