Professional modelcraft sealing iron with teflon coated body, very precise electronic temperature control and digital display of operating temperature on LCD display.
- For ironing model coating foils and fabrics of all types
- Precise digital temperature control from 100°C to 220°C
- Precise temperature display on LCD screen
- Measurement in degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Precise thermostatic temperature control with LED indication of operation
- Smooth body with Teflon coating prevents scratching of the coating
- Light weight for safe ironing on soft balsa wood
- Supplied with safety metal stand and sleeve
- Ergonomically shaped handle for comfortable working
- Safety automatic shut-off after 6 hours
Set includes: iron PROFI LCD, iron stand, protective sleeve, instructions.
WARNING: Before coating, pay maximum attention to remove dust from the model structure and from the entire workshop area. Dust not only deteriorates the adhesion of the foil, but also contains small grains of de-rolled sandpaper, which can in a short time degrade the Teflon coating of the iron and of course also scratch the ironed foil.
- Supply voltage [V]: 230 ; Weight [g]: 390 ; Lenght (overall) [mm]: 350 ; Lenght (seal iron body) [mm]: 115 ; Width (seal iron body) [mm]: 59